I've just packaged PHP 5.1.2RC1, the first release candidate for the next 5.1 version. A small holiday present for all PHP users, from the the PHP developers . This is primarily a bug fixing release with its major points being:
* Many fixes to the strtotime() function, over 10 bugs have been resolved.
* A fair number of fixes to PDO and its drivers
* New OCI8 that fixes large number of bugs backported from head.
* A final fix for Apache 2 crash when SSI includes are being used.
* A number of crash fixes in extensions and core components.
* XMLwriter & Hash extensions were added and enabled by default.
PHP5.1.2RC1 + PHP compilers
Ilia (5.1 Release Master) sendi frá sér PHP5.1.2RC1 nú fyrr í dag.
Það helsta sem stendur uppúr er að pecl/hash hefur nú verið symlinkað í core'ið (ext/hash) og enabled by default ásamt pecl/XMLWriter (ext/XMLWriter) ásamt fleirum góðgætum (sjá PHP5.1.2
Weblog: Hannes og vefurinn Tracked: Dec 22, 12:40
PHP 5.1.2RC1 Released!
On Ilia Alshanetsky’s blog there is an announcement of the release of PHP 5.1.2RC1:
I’ve just packaged PHP 5.1.2RC1, the first release candidate for the next 5.1 version. A small holiday present for all PHP users, from the the PHP developer...