- Added ExcelBook::IsDate1904/ExcelBook::ISetDate1904 methods to set/retrieve base date format
- Allow compilation against LibXL 3.5.3
- Fixed bug with parameter order inside setNamedRange method (jacksonja)
I've just released a new version of Excel extension for PHP, v0.9.8. The main purpose of this release is to add compatibility for libxl 3.4. From the library ChangeLog there appear to be quite a few fixes to the library, so it looks like a worth while upgrade for most users.
You can download the tarball at http://ilia.ws/patch/php-excel-0.9.8.tar.bz2.
Sources are available at https://github.com/iliaal/php_excel/.
I've recently started work on porting our internal company PHP patches over to PHP 5.4 as part of our migration from 5.3 to 5.4 One of those patches is the type-hint patch that introduces scalar type hints to PHP (something I wrote originally for PHP 5.1), something that was briefly included in PHP 5.4 but then (unfortunately) reverted.
Since I feel that type-hints is a pretty handy feature to have as it eliminates many possible errors, improves code interrogation and addresses some of the limitations currently being worked-around via annotations I've decided to share this patch with the community. The patch is available for download at: http://ilia.ws/patch/php54_type_hints.txt it applies cleanly against PHP 5.4.8 as well as 5.4 branch (5.4.9RC1). I suspect it will work with earlier versions of PHP 5.4 as well. The patch includes full test coverage around the new functionality and all of the existing tests continue to pass (so nothing is broken).
This new version allow for compilation against latest version of LibXL 3.3.1 and provides wrappers for new functions available in LibXL 3.2.4+, which include the following:
- added ExcelSheet::getTopLeftView() and ExcelSheet::setTopLeftView() methods for getting/setting a view position in the sheet
- added ExcelSheet::addrToRowCol() and ExcelSheet::rowColToAddr() methods for translating Excel cell position to row/column definitions
Additionally the extension's "info" section was modified to show the version of LibXL library the extension was compiled against.
« previous page
(Page 1 of 18, totaling 258 entries)
next page »